Low Stringing Cool Shot General Purpose - For Foam, Lace, & Foil
The Low Stringing General Purpose Hot Melt Glue Sticks are designed for low temperature glue guns. This general purpose adhesive has a long open time and good delivery rate. For low temperature applications, this formula offers good adhesion to heat sensitive substrates as styrofoam, paper, fabric and ribbons. Recommended to be used in a low temperature glue gun or at low temperature settings only.
*This product is recommended as an alternative to oval glue sticks -which has been discontinued. Please note that these glue sticks only work in a glue gun that accepts round shaped glue sticks.
- Recommended application temperature: 250 F to 380 F
- Softening point: 176 degrees F
- Open time: approx. 65 seconds
- Color: Clear
- Photo Safe
- FDA food packaging approval: #21CFR175.105
- Sizes: 5/16" or 7/16" (Fits regular 1/2" glue guns)
- Made in the USA